Friday, February 5, 2010

The 'shug' is feelin' fine...

Sister, you've been on my mind 
Sister, we're two of a kind 
So, sister, I'm keepin' my eye on you. 
I betcha think I don't know nothin' 
But singin' the blues, oh, sister, 
Have I got news for you, I'm something, 
I hope you think that you're something too 
Scufflin', I been up that lonesome road 
And I seen alot of suns going down 
Oh, but trust me, 
No-o low life's gonna run me around. 
So let me tell you something Sister, 
Remember your name, No twister 
Gonna steal your stuff away, my sister, 
We sho' ain't got a whole lot of time, 
So-o-o shake your shimmy Sister, 
'Cause honey the 'shug' is feelin' fine.
 Chelsea & Liv Palm Springs 2010 

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Lots of soul in your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! But I don't think it's cool for Chelsea to smoke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was Liv???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Liv in that second picture and whether you think it's cool or not, Chelsea is almost 21 yrs old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mia... you're doing great at being a photographer!!!
    Liv's shot looks very retro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Mia!! what about photos from taj or steven!!

    ReplyDelete