Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I would go out tonight But I haven't got a stitch to wear...



"And for the first time in my life I felt beautiful. Finally part of the earth. I touched the soil and he loved me back." 


"In one way or another I've always suffered. I didn't know why exactly. But I do know that I'm not so scared of suffering now. I feel more than I've ever felt and I've found someone to feel with. To play with. To love in a way that feels right for me. I hope he knows that I can see that he suffers too. And that I want to love him." 

4 comments:

  1. The Secretary quote goes perfectly with this. I love shadow and silhouette photos. Thanks for sharing a slice of a personal moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia,
    I think the sun casting your shadows is beautiful your linked together hand in hand dipicting you are not alone in the relationship I'm here for you and your here for me.
    Beautiful photo
    Thank you
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia,
    I love these new shots...Your feelings show in your photography I am definatly a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a real artist. you're eye sees well. beauty, brains, and an artful soul..great combination.

    ReplyDelete